Typical Event Workflow
An event such as a trade show, conference, gala dinner, Meet & Greet usually have the following basic workflow
Before Event(at office/studio/etc)
1) Setup the event on the fotoShout portal
2) Turn on event Computer, automatic setup will take place
1) Guests are photographed
2) The image is transferred to the computer; wirelessly, tether, card
3) Image can be branded then transferred to fotoShout
4) fotoShout data is collected, guests sign iPad giving permission to Email, post and contact in the future
5) Printed images are placed into folio’s, distributed to guests
6) Entire time frame has been a couple of minutes
7) Event computer does not have to be connected to Internet during event, can be connected to Internet after event.
8) Images will automatically upload to the fotoShout Portal when Internet become available.
9) fotoShout automatically publishes images to all of sponsors selected social media sites.
10) Guests receive an e-mail from sponsor, with a message, and a link to their image
11) Guests view their image on sponsors social media sites, tag themselves and share
12) Sponsor receives an average 5,000% increase in reach & engagement
13) Sponsor is given an excel file of all data collected including e-mail addresses with permission to contact
14) All metrics are viewable on the fotoShout portal